MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc. (MedImpact) administers all CMSP prescription drug benefits provided through retail pharmacies. Advanced Medical Management (AMM) has responsibility for administering the CMSP medical and dental benefit.
As approved by the CMSP Governing Board, there are two CMSP prescription drug benefits, the CMSP Primary Care Benefit and the CMSP Standard Benefit. Both of these benefits emphasize the use of generic medications, where available and appropriate, and require prior authorization and other utilization controls for selected medications based upon clinical efficacy, medical necessity and cost. Additional information about the CMSP Prescription Drug Benefits is provided through the following links:
- CMSP Primary Care Benefit Drug Formulary
- CMSP Standard Benefit Drug Formulary
- Medication Request Forms (for Prior Authorization)
- CMSP Record of Denied Program Eligibility Form (for Standard Benefit only)
- Direct Member Reimbursement (DMR) Form (for Standard Benefit only)
- CMSP Request for Formulary Change Form
- Pharmacy Network Serving CMSP Clients
MedImpact Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Types of Inquiries: Pharmacy, Finding a Pharmacy, Appeals for Pharmacy
Hours of Availability: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week