Priorities for Pilot Projects and Alternative Products
- Developing and strengthening the healthcare workforce serving CMSP and other publicly funded populations in CMSP counties, with an emphasis on primary care and high-need specialty care provider recruitment and retention models and approaches.
- Promoting expanded transportation options for CMSP and other publicly funded populations in CMSP counties to enable better access to needed health care services.
- Developing models and approaches for regional service delivery for CMSP and other publicly funded populations to maximize efficiencies in the delivery of health care and behavioral health care services in CMSP counties.
- Promoting integrated health and human service delivery approaches in CMSP counties for high-need, multi-system utilizers of CMSP and other publicly funded health care, behavioral health, and social services systems and community-based service providers.
- Promoting wellness, health improvement and expanded access to health and behavioral health care services in CMSP counties for CMSP eligible persons and populations left out of or unable to access publicly funded coverage, including CMSP, Medi-Cal and Covered California.
- Developing models and approaches to address the social determinants of health that affect the underlying conditions of populations served by CMSP and other publicly funded health and human service programs.