Provider Webinars - CMSP Program Enhancements Effective September 2018
AMM held provider training webinars in August and September 2018 to inform providers about the simplification of the Primary Care Benefit effective with dates of service on and after September 1, 2018:
- What’s covered
- Which Services Require a Share of Cost
- Verifying Member Eligibility
- Submitting Claims
To view a recorded version of the training click here. The password to view the recorded training is Cmsp2018 (case sensitive).
To view the slides from the AMM CMSP Provider Training Update click here.
2016 County Trainings
Beginning May 1, 2016, CMSP made a variety of eligibility and benefit enhancements as part of a two-year pilot project. CMSP has conducted training webinars to inform CMSP counties and stakeholders about the expanded eligibility criteria and enrollment terms, Share of Cost reduction, and a new no-cost Primary Care Benefit. The following items were covered in each county training session:
- - CMSP Eligibility Changes
- - CMSP Eligibility Manual & Form Updates
- - New Primary Care Benefit (PCB) Overview
County training sessions were held on March 8th and repeated March 10th. The webinar was recorded.
- To view the slides from the webinar click here
- To hear and see* the recorded webinar click here
- To read the webinar FAQs click here